WeLCoMe tO FARC SiTe Forum Index WeLCoMe tO FARC SiTe
Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our history

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WeLCoMe tO FARC SiTe Forum Index -> ClaN FARC -> OuR HisToRy
Previous topic :: Next topic  
FARC Hiander
FARC LeaDeR
FARC LeaDeR

Masculin
Point(s): 9
Points Average: 0.56

PostPosted: Sun 12 Apr - 02:17 (2009)    Post subject: Our history Reply with quote

Ive made this topic, because people use to get confused about our history or whos the boss, so there is it my answer:
1.       FARC of eyezoth: first farc, it was the legendary, and very old… the leader was eyezoth  (obvious?).
2.       FARC of Bumkin: eyezoth still being leader but its inactive, bumkin took de power, and recruited people to make still living the clan.
3.       FARC of Sebi: very known as all, eyezoth isn’t leader anymore because he didnt play, was a gd clan but it died when we go holidays (we give the power of boss to other guy but he didn’t do very well his job )
4.       FARC of Hiander: (u are here) im tryng to revive the clan, im boss (eyezoth isn’t) the foes are very stronger (as,ID, RAW, NBG,etc), so I have to do a lot of job to win a place in da bests clans.
So then, u can see, is very easy to understand… (not for XX nub clan because they still thinking that eyezoth is the boss ONO).
In the other forum I wrote that I have all farcs  names members in a tattoo at my back,  about that,  I have done a expensive operation to change it, because last FARC is dead, so I have to print new names at my back x)
_________________FARC pwn_______________
you were killed by enemy Hiander

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 12 Apr - 02:17 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[FIN] HeadShot

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)
Point(s): 0
Points Average: 0.00

PostPosted: Tue 14 Apr - 14:21 (2009)    Post subject: Our history Reply with quote

ok . . were Farc around when 360, optima and FIN were around??  if they were the foes, they are not srtronger . . 360 were the best clan ever...
Xbox live GT: UK HeadShot 94
GB Username: UKHeadShot94

iRush iRape iReload iRepeat

MSN
FARC Hiander
FARC LeaDeR
FARC LeaDeR

Masculin
Point(s): 9
Points Average: 0.56

PostPosted: Wed 15 Apr - 00:50 (2009)    Post subject: Our history Reply with quote

ok legendary is a exageration Shocked , but all ppl recognize that first FARC was very gd
you were killed by enemy Hiander

TeH NooBzTeR

Point(s): 0
Points Average: 0.00

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 00:42 (2009)    Post subject: Our history Reply with quote

I dont  

FARC ViKiNg
FARC WeB-MaKeR

Point(s): 4
Points Average: 0.33

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 00:48 (2009)    Post subject: Our history Reply with quote

LMAO Mort de Rire

FARC z0nE
FARC MeMBeR
FARC MeMBeR

Masculin
Point(s): 5
Points Average: 0.42

PostPosted: Sat 18 Apr - 22:23 (2009)    Post subject: Our history Reply with quote

TeH NooBzTeR wrote:
I dont  

I guess thats because your a noob.. LOL
FARC z0nE

FARC ViKiNg
FARC WeB-MaKeR

Point(s): 4
Points Average: 0.33

PostPosted: Fri 24 Apr - 02:51 (2009)    Post subject: Our history Reply with quote

I remember the old FARC...
Y4NG RAW
ReNeGaDe
LaZ
ViNtOo
Fetzer
jbc
..... We wasnt vry active.. but we was vry gd

WE WILL BE VRY GD AGAIN

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:06 (2019)    Post subject: Our history

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WeLCoMe tO FARC SiTe Forum Index -> ClaN FARC -> OuR HisToRy All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation